Tuesday, October 20, 2009

October, 2009

Happy Halloween....


anyways I have not been keeping up. Oh well. I have been busy. Laid off from work. Lots of school work to keep me busy.


Picking up an ice shanty this weekend. Since I lost the other one last year. My brother is giving me one this year. I just hope we have ice, or it will become a shed.
My grand sweetie is awesome. She is growing so fast. Pretty soon she will be fishing with grandpa. Baby D (Danielle) is also doing good. She is back in school, and working. I help with babysitting sometimes.
Fishing this summer has been OK. Pops out fished me this summer. Usually, it means i will have a great Ice fishing season. I am hoping, I owe Pops a few beers from the summer.
The Puckaway Rod and Gun Club Ice fishng derby will be in February. It's a blast. If you need raffle tickets, email me, I can get some. Two categories this year for fish. Catch n release, and caught. It should be intresting.
I am also picking up my snowmobils from Chad. I hope to start working on my 1973 Chapparel. There is a vintage ride this january i wouldlike to go on. It sounds like fun.
Well enough rambling. Leave feedback or email me. Chow for Now,
Peace, Love, Joy, and Happiness
Chinaman

No comments: