Friday, July 31, 2009

July 31st, 2009

Howdy Dowdy folks,

July has come and gone, and my Grand Baby Kylie is on her way... If she does not get here this weekend, it will be Tuesday for sure. I am so excited on her arrival.

Fishing has been slow. Pops and I had one great day in the beginning of the month. Lately it has been slow. We are trying to get out tomorrow. If we do not catch anything, we will have a few beers.

Work is starting to slow down right now. My co-worker Mike and I are still working. Our other co-worker Derek is on vacation. Thing should get slow next week. Looks like end of the year it will start to pick up.

My friend Laura and I completed a class for website design. It was cool. Our instructor did a fantastic job training us. It can be visited at http://www.local2053.org/ Please have a look see.

Well time has come, i will check back in soon, until then, Chow for Now...

No comments: