Hey All...Well i made it through another Thanks giving without gaining tons of weight. It is now December and Christmas is right around the corner. Ice fishing season is also here. It is time to get the gear out and ready. I am planning to fish next weekend hopefully if my schedule;e allows.
My buddy Pops has built himself a new ice fishing pole this year. He will unveil it our first trip out. It should be interesting. He has created a couple different tip ups over the years and they have all preformed very well.

Until next time, Chow for Now!!!!
P.S. you can check out http://www.facebook.com/people/Mitchell-Choy/559727652
1 comment:
LCM!
You be careful out there on that ice, you hear? I can't handle the HD without you!
I can't wait for you to see the office! Christmas has arrived at Broan, IT! And for the rest of Broan, wow! You should see the tin men! They are HUGE!
See you soon!
luv&stuff,
MSI
Post a Comment