Thursday, November 20, 2008

11202008 The End Has Arrived"

Well finished up the last assessment for Technical Communications class. The final assessment has us working with Adobe Acrobat, and Dragon Naturally Speaking. Both are awesome software. I found the Dragon software to be the coolest. I really enjoyed the trial version. All you do is open the tool bar and open a application such as a word processor and turn the microphone on and start speaking.



This class has been a great accompaniment for my degree. It has allowed me to try and work with different technologies that i have not had the opportunity to work with.



My hat goes off to Julie my instructor. "Thanks for making this semester fun and a learning experience."



I will keep this Blog going. I will post things that are going on and things that are happening. Maybe just post things that are stupid...

So as always feel free to leave a comment... Till next Post.... "Chow for Now"


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mitch - aka, LCM - it looks great!
Great job! I spent the day working on a form in InfoPath just to find out that what I spent hours on will most likely be auto generated once Sharepoint is up and running. That makes me crazy.
I really wanted to take some of what I learned in InfoPath and use it. Oh welll...life goes on.