Sunday, November 2, 2008

Learning Plan Five and Six.

Today I continued on with learning plan five and six. They have to do with digital and audio technologies. It is fun playing around with the different types of technologies and adding them together. I have made a test video for the discussions folder of myself with background music. I think it turned out ok.

I need to put together my PowerPoint presentation and these two Learning Plans will be complete. As always feel free to leave a comment if you like.

2 comments:

Miss Bish said...

Admittedly, I have NO idea what you talking about. You listen to show; technology frightens and confuses me. If you can, try uploading the video that you made to your blog so that laymen, like me, can follow along in your learning process…

Wait a minute!!!!!

If I read your weekly post, am I eligible for a degree?

That would be shweet!

Mitchell Choy said...

I do not know if you would get a degree from reading my posts. they may put you to sleep. LOL. thanks for the comment. I was excited to see someone actually looked at it.