Hello All, well I still have not been out fishing yet. I finally got around to removing the ignition switch for the boat. I need to purchase a replacement. I am hoping that Tucker, Pops, and I can get out this coming weekend.
I am now updating my Facebook page. If you feel like clicking on the link to the right it will to my page. I just sent out invitations to friends and family. We will see who adds me as a friend.
One more week of classes till summer break. This semester has gone by fast. I hope summer does not. We have a camping trip planned for August up at St. Germain. My grand daughter Kylie should be here around then also. Turtle and I will be taking a weekend in June to go to Door County on the bike.
Well that's about it for today... Hope everyone is fine. As always, please leave a comment if you would like.
"Chow for Know"
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Replace your ignition? Mitch.....Nothing more exciting
has happened? Not even some kind of Strike? Don't
think I'm a "Google (Blogger). Couldn't tell what my "open ID" is so I guess I'll stay anonymous.
Jack
Post a Comment