Well Spring is here.... I am looking forward to the upcoming fishing season to get here. I have the boat almost ready to go. I need to work on getting the rods and reels ready.
Since my last post I have been somewhat busy. I am still working yet at my full time job. I did get laid-off from my part-time job. Hopefully i can find another one.
I have been reading the newspaper. I am so sick of hearing about AIG, and the other bail out companies. There was an article in the editorial that struck a chord with me. I agree with the person that wrote it... Back at the start of the great depression, the government did not bail anyone out. Companies that could not continue to run, or ran out of money, closed its doors and that was the end of it.
Today us taxpayers are bailing out companies (AIG) that keeps waisting money. Because they manage the insurance for Congress and the Senate, we keep giving them more. When is enough going to be enough???
I have a very simple solution, and this has gone around the Internet last year. Give each Taxpayer 500,00 dollars. Take taxes out of the money. Make sure everyone pays off their debts to the banks and credit card companies. This will ensure everyone has paid their taxes, and the Banks that have miss managed their money will get the debts payed back.
They will not need a Bailout from US the tax payers. After the taxes are paid, and the debts are paid, let the taxpayer's stimulate this economy. I believe that once you make sure the banks and the government has been satisfied, the people will use the left over money to purchase things which in turn will jolt this economy.
But what do I Know... I am just a Working Stiff..
Chow for know, and happy fishing.......
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment